Catapult's Back Office: Data On Demand
In today's competitive retail market, having up-to-the-minute information is vital for staying in control of your business. Catapult's powerful back office reporting system provides the reports and analyses you need to make the right decisions at the right time. Catapult generates on-the-fly reports for critical areas of your business, including inventory levels, current sales, and historic sales. Immediately determine what quantities you have on hand, on order, and sold. Ascertain your costs, profits, and all data critical for staying competitive and profitable.
Catapult identifies at a glance which products are selling and how well your stores are performing. Know what your net margins are for any number of parameters, including by item, by brand, or by supplier. Catapult will report up to the minute which items are wasting precious space, as well as which are flying off the shelves, so that you can make informed, worry-free business decisions.
Fueled With Flexibility
Catapult ships standard with the Seagate® Crystal Reports print engine: the world's number one, award-winning desktop reporting and analysis tool. This built-in component lets you print presentation-quality reports and send those reports to your monitor or to a printer. You'll also be able to export reports to a variety of formats including Microsoft® Word and Excel, ASCII and HTML text, and distribute them by e-mail or over the Internet.
Catapult includes the most popular reports and graphs for your business. When specialized reporting is required, you can arrange for ECRS or your local dealer to make these reports for you. For more hands-on report creation you can purchase Crystal Reports Professional® and edit many of the existing Catapult reports.
Blazing Report Speed
Catapult captures every detail to give you pinpoint accuracy and simultaneously summarizes data by the hour or day. We call this technology Report Optimization and it does exactly that, crunching data at breathtaking speed. For example, the Item Net Sales report for an 8-month period (which includes over 115,000 customer transactions) took less than 14 seconds* to run. This is particularly impressive when you consider that the report listed some 25,000 inventory items with their exact net profit after all discount types including subtotal discounts. You can count on Catapult to provide the information you need accurately, efficiently, and quickly, when you need it. No other application even comes close.
Tracking customers with Catapult is easy. Simply lookup or scan a customer's frequent shopper card at anytime during the sale and Catapult does the rest. Detailed information on your best customers, including the exact profitability for each, is part of the system's standard reporting. Historical purchases by customers are also available at the point of sale to any user with the appropriate security level.
Frequent Shopper Programs
The proliferation of customer loyalty programs has many consumers balking at keeping up with yet another loyalty ID card. Catapult adheres to the UPC Type 4 barcode standard, which means it should be compatible with the loyalty cards your customers already carry.
Benefits of Catapult's Back Office Suite
- Comprehensive “big” data management focused on volume, variety, and complexity– designed to provide retailers with complex transactions detailed and broad view data
- Mobile executive dashboard displays graphical analytic “widgets” with drill down capability to easily view and articulate an enterprise’s most critical data
- Unsurpassed business intelligence with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure important areas of your business
- Centralized HQ reporting and detailed store-level reporting
- Detailed analytics for floor / space / shelf planning – Where are you making the most profit? What is catching your customer’s attention? How could shelf space be better utilized?
- Analytics for workforce optimization and scheduling
- Customer Relationship Management / Customer Analytics
- Campaign management & Performance
- Self-Hosted data repository & analytics
- Sales audit
- Loss/fraud prevention
- Scheduling assistance through analytics
- Analytics for workforce optimization